Sunday, March 30, 2008

payperpost

I am new to payperpost this is my first assignment! I am so excited. For those of you who don't know payperpost allows you to communicate with advertisers and write for them. In other words you are paid to promote products. You can get assignments that pay as little as 5.00 or those that pay 80 or 100 dollars. It all depends on your experience and your expertise with images and printed media as well as your google page rank. I am reaally excited about all the opportunities that are available and learning about how this all works. I plan to investigate Payperpost University to see what they have to offer and hopefully make friends in the community. I also want to work with the Open Directory to promote my blog and link to others who are working in this field as well.Payperpost offers unique opportunities for bloggers and those who want to get into the blogging for money field. It is interesting and userfriendly and those who have limited experience will benefit from their expertise. Wish me luck on my adventure. Copy/paste functionality has been disabled while viewing the image.

No comments: