Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blogging for $

Payperpost requires you to have at least ten submissions in 30 days. I am working on
that requirement so you may be hearing more from me. I know that some blogging assignments on ppp and other sites can be quite lucrative ranging anywhere from $5 to $500 per assignment. Naturally, you have to work your way up as you do with any sort of
program of this nature. I have been continuing with the paid surveys and ptc's. I have some small checks and gift certificates coming this week which I am looking forward to.
I also have reached payout on clixsense so that payout should be coming this week or next. I find myself eagerly looking for the mailman everyday. It's such a disappointment when all I see is bills or magazines. Anytime I get a check all be it a
small one it is a happy day. I am pretty persistent so I'm sure eventually I will be maing a steady income.

No comments: