Friday, March 21, 2008

Hits4Pay

Hits4Pay is the best PTC site in my opinion. They are the only site that I am aware of that offers two cents per click. Most of the ads come directly to your inbox and you receive only around 2 per day. You are not indundated with spam or 1/4 or 1/3 of a cent ads as many PTC's do. The only downside of Hits4Pay is that they require a 25.00 cashout. It takes a long time in order to accrue enough credits to cash out unless you can sign up a number of affiliates. I started my Hits4Pay account in October and now am slightly over half way to payout. The good thing is that it only takes a few minutes every day. I am reapplying to payperpost today,and hope that my blog will pass muster. I am really interested in working with them. I am continuing with my surveys and have reached payout on several sites. I enjoy surveys because they can be done with little or no concentration and are interesting in that they show marketing trends and concepts that companies are interested in developing.

No comments: