Friday, March 14, 2008

new things

I got a 10.00 Amazon gift certificate from my Conagra foods group. I will add this to the loot. I have signed up for google adsense and am waiting to be approved by them.
I also will be using slash and search for my homepage from now on. I will let you know how it works out. You are paid to use them as your search engine. I found them through
Clixsense which as you know if my favorite PTC. I am also going to work on my Shared Reviews site. Shared reviews will pay you for reviewing products. This is a site that has paidout for some people. I am continuing with my usual things including Inbox dollars which has kind of a bad rap on the net. I like them though and find they always pay consistently and rapidly once you make 30.00. This is not the same for every site
I'm sorry to say. I like to work on the net but I would like to have a consistent income. I like to take surveys but that is not going to get you paid on a consistent basis.

No comments: