Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cash4books click me!

I am getting a 14.00 dollar check from Surveyspot. It is always nice to check on your balances and find that you have more earnings than you anticipated. I have sold another book through Cash4ebooks.net. They are a good agency and I did receive payment through paypal.They want books that are new releases or textbooks. My husband and his family have older books they need to sell,but they were older and did not have an ISBN number.
I think the cash4books needs to have an ISBN number. I have once again problems with the PTC's Clixmania and Clix4coins seem to have deleted my account because I missed a few days. That is frustrating when you have money with these agencies. Other than Clixsense and Hits4pay I am dubious about PTC;s in gneral.

No comments: