Monday, March 17, 2008

Internet Adventures

I have found out some info. about Search and Earn from another blogger. Although she was able to make 13.00 dollars on the site she did not recommend them to others as she felt they are worthless as a home page search engine. She says they only direct you to sites that have paid them a fee to be listed. She said they do have a great referral program however. I got a check from Your two cents today. yay! I should be able to participate in the Socratic Tech forum for 50.00 on Weds. and Thurs. This should be interesting. I am going to work on Shared Reviews this week as people who have worked on them consistently have made good money. I am still waiting to hear back from google adsense. Many people seem to be happy with that program. In the meantime I am clicking and surveying away. I also receive a number of opportunities to participate in focus groups. They typically pay anywhere from 100 to 200 dollars per session. Unfortunately most of the time since their criteria is pretty specific I am unable to participate.I will write again soon.

No comments: