Friday, February 29, 2008

SSDD

I am continuing with my same pursuits. The new thing that I have done this week is to join the group Independent World Community which is a group I found through linkrefferal. They have many moneymaking tips and sites they use. They also have proof of payments listed on the site. Today I'm going to work on possting links on a referral exchange site that I found though clixsense.I am going to post on the IWC forum that I am available to swap refferals with people. I am still working on a way to escape the "petty change" syndrome which is what by and large you make with surveys and PTC unless you work at it constantly. My husband can get my blog on more indexed pages. That will probably be helpful in the quest. I wish luck to all of you out there that are the same journey. To make the most money I think you have to be technically savvy which I'm not, but I can get some money from my hubby.

No comments: