Friday, February 22, 2008

Computer Woes

My laptop has unfortunately crashed on me. I have to resort to using the desktop.
It is not as fast as my laptop so it limits me somewhat. I was just paid by Opinion
World directly into my paypal account. Alot of survey companies are doing this now
it saves the time and expense of writing a check. Opinion World seems to have some lucrative surveys and offers payment in the form of American Airlines flight credits also. I tried a traffic zapper program to get more blog trafffic,but they seemed to want at least ten dollars for traffic. I am still using link referral and other options. Buzz sponge is my latest thing to sign up for. THey pay you 30 cents for each video you watch. They email you with offerings. They said you can expect approximately 2 per day. I will be doing more as soon as I can get my laptop up and running. It is not every comfortable in this room with the desktop! I will write more later.

No comments: