Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pay Per Post

Hello all! pay per post is another site that I am trying out. Advertisers pay you to write on your blog. You write content that is reviewed by them and others. I will let you know how it works out.
I am happy to have my laptop back and will be doing some more regular posting. I have a noticed a decline in the number of paid surveys lately. This is not good for the piggybank. I think that writing reviews and sharing on the blog will probably be the most lucrative thing I can do. My favorite PTC sites are still Hits4pay and clixsense. They are doing well. I'm having some difficulty with clix4coins. I am not able to sign. This is not cool since I have some money on the site. I was just paid by surveyspot which is one of my favorite survey companies. This is a positive thing. I also am getting blog traffic from linkrefferal. So, I am still working at my craft. My goal for this week is to try to make 50.00 since you all have heard that try to keep me accountable. 5 or 10 dollars weekly is not that helpful to the bank account.

No comments: