Monday, February 18, 2008

making money

I am going to be experimenting with RSS feeds to get more traffic to my blog. I do participate in Link Referral now. I think that all good programs that work with blogs such as blogative that pay you for writing in your blog and referring others to products that you have written about require sites that get at least 10 hits per day. I think that everything you can do to promote traffic is the thing. I am now a "gold member" with Inboxdollars so I am eligible to be paid weekly instead of monthly for the offers and surveys I have completed. There are a number of other reward for offer sites such as Cash Crate(which requires only 1o dollars to cash out) Cashdailyrewardz with pays with paypal,Treasure Trooper which has a variety of offers: and gangster greed which has the same thing. There are a number of ways to make money on the web the secret is persistence.

No comments: