Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bzz Agent and others

I spoke about Bzz agent in my last entry. I was offered two campaigns one of which I was not interested in Track Shack which is a music dowload site and Shower scrub automatic shower cleaner. I unfortunately found the shower cleaner site campaign was already full. i was not interested in the other. I will continue to participiate in the Bzz Agent site to see what happens
however. I also attempted to sign up for the Review me site which is a site that pays you to write reviews for on various projects. They said I did not have enough traffic to my blog! I was disappointed because I was told a person could make $20 to $200 for reviewing products. I am coninuing with my survey sign up programs and have made enough on several sites to receive payment. I think they said their checks bulk mail however since it seems to take forever for them to come. Getting traffic to come to your blog seems to be the most important factor in getting paid to blog. This is why there are so many traffic explosion products

No comments: