Saturday, June 27, 2009

June

As I have predicted June is not going to be as good a month for me as May was. I think that I will continue to make money with sites, but at a slower pace. I have continued with my writing sites Reviewstream, as well as gather and my lot. I have been working at Hausernet, but it is too soon to say what I have been making. I hope the money making potential is high. I have heard of people making 300 dollars every other month. This is a good site and one that I hope will be lucrative. Time will tell however. I also continue to get Amazon certificates from my paid forums

1 comment:

Kat Bryan said...

Hi, I've been a member of Hausernet for several years. I just wanted to let you know that while they pay, you have to hassle them EVERY time to get your check. Right now I'm waiting to be paid for mail since June. Good luck.

For mor info, check out yahoo groups - Hausertrack.