Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lucrative May

I had a very good earning month last month. The total amount was about 228.99. This was not all in cash but involved a combination of cash and giftcards from various sites. It just worked out that they all came due about the same time. I don't expect nearly that much in earnings this month, but I am working on it. I think swagbucks has potential to be a good site and a lot of people are using it. They offer various incentives such as giftcards etc., but you need quite a few points to be able to get something worthwhile. I have just started using the Hausernet site so it is too soon to tell whether or not it is going to be a good site. I think it has potential to be.
I am continuing to write on various sites as well, to make money. There is a site that pays 5.00 per health review, I will let you know how that site is working for me.

1 comment:

HanaSays said...

Great job, and congratulations on your success! I only hope to become so successful.