Wednesday, June 3, 2009

you data.com

I have found a new and interesting website that pays you to view ads. It is a very nice site because they pay on Friday's with paypal, every Friday without fail. It
is very easy to go to this site and view the ads. The payments are not major, but they do allow you to make money the easy way. Last week I was paid 2.39 for my ad viewing, this week it should be about 1.50. You are not going to get rich with you data, but it is a way to make easy money. I have also had a contact from Hausernet services the agency that pays you to recieve the direct mail. Some people make some pretty good cash working for Hausernet in the neighborhood of a few hundred dollars every other month. I am using my cell phone exclusively now so I will no longer be doing the Neilsen Homescan panel. I will be turning in my scanner.

No comments: