Friday, July 10, 2009

still working

I have become unhappy with reviewstream. It doesnt seem to pay the way it did previously. Their site claims to pay two dollars per review but most reviews are paying more in the neighborhood of forty cents per review. I think that it is a bit too little for the effort you put into the reviews. I have heard fairly good things about epinions so that is a site that I am going to continue to follow and will probably starting posting on their site soon. I continue to post on my lot and gather which to me are the most lucrative of the social networking sites. I upgraded my account on clixsense as well. Clixsense does pay out and it has paid me to upgrade in the past.

2 comments:

OPP Staff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OPP Staff said...

Really? Not too long ago I had submitted a review I spent a minute or so on and I had gotten it accepted for $2.00. Maybe it's the area in which you're focusing. Some areas almost never get the $2.00 rate while others get it almost all the time! The $2.00 rate I got was for an electronics review.

(sorry, made a typo in the first post.)