Thursday, July 30, 2009

Updates

I am not finding alot of success with TRekpay, but I may continue with it for awhile. It does seem to pay some people. They send weekly updates with your information included, although I accidently clicked on some of the links a few times and they threw out all of my credits. I was accused of "cheating." I did not appreciate that. I have been experimenting with IM Report card which is a useful site because it tells you which internet business ops are worth pursuing. You also are paid from participating on the site. Hausernet is apparently paying out, but
I may not have reached the minimum payout since I havent been paid as of yet. I have been posting alot on my lot to make the payout this month and after I do I will focus my attention on writing reviews again. Continuing with my work

No comments: