Sunday, April 6, 2008

various

A community on the web that I have found helpful in terms of blogging and moneymaking ideas is the Independent World Community. It is run by Lisa who also has the blog "The Life of an Unbalanced Libra." She has done well making money with her blog as well as PTC programs. She also uses BRRing which is the telephone advertising program which pays you everytime someone calls you on their number. She also has affiliations with Fairytale Treasures, a PTC program as well as Bankroll Bucks and Piggy -Bank Cash.I have joined a few of these programs. Affiliate programs in general I think only earn you money if you have a big following on the web or a wide variety of friends and acquaintances. My husband is an Amazon affiliate,as well as a Global Travel affiliate but I dont know how well those ventures are doing. I'm not comfortable outlaying cash to another company to be in business with them. I still like taking surveys although there is no huge cash benefit to doing them,it is fun and easy, and can be interesting you learn about marketing ideas of the future.

No comments: