Wednesday, April 9, 2008

feeds

I hope you noticed my new feeds and links. I joined FEEDJIT as well as, Gimme links and Got links. In order to have a high google page rank that is (in the top five pages)
you really need to have other people linked to your blog. There are several ways to do this; you can pay a company such as page5 to get your blog ranked in the top 5 pages by google or you can buy a domain, or pay someone else usually about 49.95 per month to get your blog on page 1. Another way that supposedly works is to have other people link to your blog or website. You can do this for free through the above link exchange sites
or you can have your blog or website listed as part of the Open Directory project. You can also get your family and loved ones to link to your blog. This will help your page rank also. I am hoping that the above will help me go from google page zero to page 3 or 4. As I explained before you need to have a high page rank in order to secure good writing assignments. I'm hoping anyway.

No comments: