Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Opinion Outpost and others

I've been doing some shopping this week. I am fortunate that I got enough from my insurance settlement to be able to replace some household furnishings that got damaged in the tornado. I'm continuing with my usual activities. I have reached payout on several of my survey sites. I have applied to Opinion Outpost about being an affiliate.
Opinion Outpost is one of my favorite survey sites and is very easy to reach pay out. They have a a variety of interesting surveys on many different topics. I should find out soon whether or not I have been approved. Look for their banner on my blog site and sign up with them if you would like to participate in taking surveys on a good site. I hope everyone has a good day today! I plan to.

No comments: