Saturday, April 12, 2008

Clixsense and others

One thing I plan to check out is goggle weblog. Supposedly if you subscribe to this your google page rank is automatically calculated and something a blogger doesn't need to worry about. I'm going to read more about this this week as trying to get my page ranked on google as become a major precoccupation of mine. Another issue is that google
only ranks pages (on average) only every three to six months, so you could have great content,multiple subscribers and still have to wait several months to see the fruits of your labor.
Changing gears here, I just wanted to say a word about one of my favorite PTC's Clixsense. This site in my opinion, is one of the best on the web. All of the clicks are at least one cent and some are more. They pay out anytime you reach the 10.00 level. In general it is not useful to upgrade on PTC's unless it is free Clixsense is the exception. One ten dollar payment will get you 525 clicks off the bat. You can cash out in about two months even if you have no referrals. They pay you ten cents for each referral and will pay up to five levels deep. You can join clixsense by clicking on my link. I would be so happy if you did! You wont regret it.

No comments: