Sunday, May 11, 2008

things

I am participating in Cashcrate instead of Inboxdollars. Inboxdollars has cut it's payments for surveys down to fifty cents instead of 1.00 per survey. This is a major frustration. Cashcrate has more survey opportunties than Inboxdollars and pays .80 per each survey. It doesn't sound like alot of money,but it adds up over time. Today is mother's day and I am favored by a visit from my beloved son. He also helped us move in
some furniture, which we really needed his help on. This week I plan to do more with
Shared Reviews, Brijta,Getref and other sites I haven't gone to that often.

1 comment:

gabesmom said...

I was also disappointed when InboxDollars cut their pay for surveys. Fortunately, I found another site that pays $1.05 + points per completed survey. This site even pays for clicks, emails, answering trivia, shopping online, even printing coupons. It's my new fave money maker.