Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shared Reviews

I am finally having some limited success with Shared Reviews. I have belonged to this site for awhile, but only recently have made any progress. In a nutshell, you write reviews, and other members of the community vote on your reviews. Going by your reviews, and the number of votes you get you are eligible to share in the profits.
Some people manage do quite well on this site and make 5 or 6 hundred a month. If I made 200.00 per month, I'd be in hogheaven. Anyway I'm going to continue writing and participating in the community and see where it takes me.

1 comment:

Bestfreebies said...

Hi,
I am Sana Lakhani, you responded to my discussion on my lot, I like your blog, I can see that you have recently begun your online money making venture. I began a year ago, and I'm doing quite well now.

Visit my site for more:
Earn Money Online
and my blogs too
Earn Free Money
and Freebies Town