Saturday, March 13, 2010

Small Business Knowledge Center

I forgot about my blog until today. I haven't posted anything because I kind of forgot about this site to be truthful. Also, I haven't discovered any new sites that I like lately. I have a job that keeps me busy about 2 and half days a week, and then I am doing alot of writing primarily for textbroker on the side. I love that site. In addition, I am earning a number of amazon certificates from the forums I participate in, so I am pretty busy at this time. The only site that I think I haven't discussed is the small business knowledge center. It pays you for sending in envelopes with junk mail in it. You accumulate points and when you have enough points earn a 20.00 gift card. It is a pretty good site. I've been paid once already

No comments: