Monday, October 12, 2009

experimentation

This morning I was experimenting with different sites that promise a payout. I have been looking at GSN (Gameshow Network which allows you to either get paid for or to earn giftcards by earning oodles. You answer trivia questions or play games to earn oodles which you can exchange for cash and prizes. I also signed up for Prizelive which is a GPT site. This site has been around for awhile and promises payment with offers completed. I also was checking out cash lagoon again, but many people complained about offers not crediting and their site has some blinking going on. I couldn't get signed in. Just reached payout from Valued Opinons for the 4th time. It is a pretty good survey site. They are now offering 20 Visa cards so that is pretty good compensation for spending your time on there.

No comments: