Sunday, May 17, 2009

swagbucks,vinefire

I have been experimenting with swagbucks. This is something that is supposed to earn you giftcards for doing the same searches that you would be doing on google. I think that it has potential as others have gotten several giftcards from this site. Another site that I have been investigating is vinefire. Vinefire is in the beta stage and should be giving payouts in October. This is their latest prediction. It is a site that
many people have made money on in theory. I will be interested to see whether or not this comes to fruition. May was a good month for me earnings wise (in the two hundred dollar range) counting my Amazon giftcards, but thus far June does not look so promising, having some troubles with reviewstream. I hope to start publishing on Constant Comment. They pay well for articles in the subject matter they are looking for.

No comments: