Saturday, July 19, 2008

forums

Sorry, I havent written in so long. I had issues with the screen blinking on and off earlier in the week. I have been experimenting with two new forums. I have mentioned them briefly before. The forums are Make Money Kingdom and Gather. It is the same as boomertown in that participation will get you points. MMK you can exchange them for cash and Gather I think is giftcards. I still prefer my lot however because in my lot you see your cash earnings growing everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I like your blog and I decided to create a blog about money, could you help me promote my blog: http://imn-internetmoneynow.blogspot.com
I like your blog and it has helped me a lot. I will tell others about it.

Anonymous said...

Also, you should look into linkworth it propably will give more money than surveys, just a thought...